Monday, April 27, 2009

And so it is written.

I have been on Twitter for a short while now, and after talking with so many interesting people, I finally decided to begin this..."blog" as many call it. Being able to cram my thoughts into 140 characters is never easy. While I enjoy the challenge, sometimes a man just has more to say.

More importantly, there have been comments, links, events to discuss, *cough*drink recipes*cough*, and other information that should be archived before it falls into the Nether. I may not be as erudite as the esteemed Medivh, nor as entertaining as Sargeras, but from time to time everyone has more to share with the world.

This is just my little corner of the Netherweb. Pull up a cushy pillow and relax.

3 comments:

  1. Why was I not informed of Sargaras' status as a blogger!? I'm not entirely sure how to take this news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medivh: Consider yourself now informed? What concerns me is that you did not foresee this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try not to think of him too often... Painful memories, and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete