Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winter Veil Wish List - Getting started early!

Winter Veil is still a half a year away, but it never hurts to start coming up with a wish list. The sooner I get my wishes known, the more time Greatfather Winter (*cough*Blizzard*cough*) has to work on these requests.

  • Spoken phrases of my own. I want to welcome people to my city with something a little more fancy than what the bankers and merchants say. No more of this, please! I have a unique personality. Kael'thas is gone. Finally give me a chance to shine?

  • Some fancy moves like Lady Sylvanas. Hey, she trained me. You'd think I'd use some of her moves. (As long as my Mass Charm isn't taken away!)

  • Teach Melee Mage how to actually use spells in battle. Or give him a demotion and make Halduron a boss instead of an elite. I can vouch for our Ranger-General...we Rangers were a fearsome force back in the day. There's just something wrong when the person in the second highest position of power refuses to use any of the abilities he's allegedly gifted with when it comes to combat.

  • Speaking of promotions, Tempest Keep might have merely been a set back, but after his encounter with groups of adventurers at Magister's Terrace I'm pretty certain Kael'thas isn't coming home. Decapitation does that. And if he does somehow manage to be revived and return to Silvermoon, he'd be run out of the city by some pretty pissed-off citizens. Pretty please? Haven't I earned it yet? (See above "No more of this, please!" link.)

  • How about finish fixing up my city a bit more? It's been years!

  • It's about time someone told a little more of my background, and preferably not Richard Knaak. He made me look like a overreactive asshole in the Sunwell Trilogy story. I like that Christie Golden chick. She did well with Thrall and Sylvanas. Heck, she even made Kael seem likable, but appropriately stiff, when she told Arthas's story. (And he WAS a good man back then, even if his social graces were too formal for most.) I want to hire her for my PR team.

  • Make my city easier to defend. For thousands of years we had protective enchantments to keep unwanted visitors out of the city. Now they waltz in on a whim. Some more guards between the front gate, through Murder Row, and up to the spire would be nice.

  • Give us a chance to rescue our hairstylists from the humans, please! I know Blood Elves are good looking, but King Wrynn just CAN'T rock the fluffy ponytail and make it work, you know? I'm sorry, but most human males look like DragonBall Z rejects when they try to look like us. (While you're at it, we DON'T want Night Elf hair. That's...insulting. And as for the ladies, if you give them Draenei hairstyles, couldn't you give them that cute "swept-to-one-side" style? It's fairly easy. Makes me want to run my fingers through it. Long hair...ROWR!)

  • I gave them a place of honor in Silvermoon so maybe...some backstage passes to hang out with the Elite Tauren Chieftains? And an autographed album? I swear I'm their biggest fan!

  • Oh...and a new weapon! Maybe a new bow? A shiny sword? An Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle? I haven't had an armor repair person (or bot!) in the Sunfury Spire in...ever!

I'm sure I'll think of some more things between now and Winter Veil. This is just a start. What do you say, Greatfather Winter? I've been a good boy this year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, you can't be the Chieftains' biggest fan. My hunter and I are >.> He makes me use the Direbrew Remote to go see them every day. Also, I think you elves look adorable with night elf hair.

    But on most of the other fronts I absolutely agree. Kael's not coming home. You ought to be elevated to the level of awesomeness you deserve. Also, Halduron is way better than Rommath in a million ways.

    ReplyDelete