Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top Ten Reasons I Pick on Rommath

For the folks who follow me on Twitter, you might notice I make a lot of snide comments about our Grand Magister. I have my reasons. Time to share a few of them with you:

10. He's a Kael'thas fanboy. (Even after everything the Prince has done.)

9. He procrastinates too much. (He STILL hasn't gotten reinforcements to Tranquillien.)

8. Poor fashion sense. He thinks masks are sexy. (Chicks dig battle scars, dude.)

7. He hasn't finished rebuilding Silvermoon. (Could magically repair most of it in a day. It's been years and he hasn't completed the job.)

6. He still talks about Netherstorm like it's Paradise. (I've been there. Nagrand is where's it's at.)

5. He argues with Halduron. (Thankfully Halduron is a prankster and gets him back.)

4. He whines a lot, especially about being tired of standing. (I have a throne behind me, and do you see me sitting? No sir!)

3. Dude gossips like a stereotypical hair dresser. (No way I'm telling him about Anveena.)

2. To keep him in his place. (He's my Port Bitch.)

1. MELEE MAGE?! (REALLY?!)

3 comments:

  1. *snicker* Oh, our lovable melee mage... ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shudders* Don't get me started on Anveena again. I'd feed her to the Royal Apothecary Society if I could. The amount he gossips is ironic, however, considering how awful his haircut is.

    And everyone knows that throne of pillows is only used for cuddle times. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cadistra - "Lovable" is not the word I was thinking of.

    Luisette - I didn't get to know her that well, but after hearing Kalec prattle on and on about her I was tempted to contact Kael about a truce. As for Rommath's haircut, he thinks he can do everything. Melee as a mage, cut his own hair....

    (And yes, pillows are wonderful! *wink*)

    ReplyDelete